Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Cat


Happy Belated New Year! Sorry I haven't posted anything in so long but I've been away from my stamp table....horrible I know...but I was visiting family over the holidays and then had friends and family in town over the new years week so it's been a little busy! It was great to have a break to visit with family and I'm really hoping to get back into the swing over the next few weeks so I should have lots to share!

Here is a cute birthday card using the kitty from Pink Cat Studio. Isn't he sweet? I always have a challenge making more masculine birthday cards. It's so easy to make cute little flower cards but then when I have to send a birthday card to a guy I'm like "oh no!" so I tried to make this one sort of neutral so I could send it to a guy or a girl. I think it worked out pretty well. I used all Stampin' up card stock, starting with Pacific Point for the card base. Then I used a piece of Chocolate chip and embossed it with the cuttlebug circles folder and layered that on top. I colored the image with an aquapainter and ink pads.

stamps: Christmas kitty from Pink Cat Studio
paper:Pacific Point, chocolate chip, only orange, kiwi kiss, whisper white
ink:basic black
other: cuttlebug, aquapainters, ribbons

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails