Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a little birdie told me...

The new catalog from Stampin Up! is just days away, and guess what? My box of catalogs came just arrived! I'm so excited about all the new stuff. There are a couple of must-have stamps and some cool accessories. I can't wait to make out my wish list!

Meanwhile, Here's a little bird card for you. I used Kiwi Kiss for the card base and lovely lilac for the middle. I hardly ever use that color but I love how this turned out. It looks so springy! I also used my border punch (of course), ribbon, and a dimensional to pop the little birdie off the card.

stamps: a little birdie
ink: pastel markers, basic black
paper: whisper white, bashful blue, lovely lilac, so saffron
other: white grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch, tab punch, small circle punch, cuttlebug, button brad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails