Monday, January 19, 2009

New Catalog is Out!!

The new Spring/Summer 2009 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog has arrived!! Contact me today to get your copy. Meanwhile, you can check out the new products online here, although if you ask me, it's so much more fun to have the catalog in your hands, armed with post-its and a glass of wine! That's how I always like to look at the new one!! I'm not going to be able to have an open house this month since I'm going to be gone for CHA and too busy, but I'm planning on doing something in early February. If you can't wait until then, just give me a call and I'll make sure you get your copy sooner!!

Here are some of my FAVORITE New things, going straight onto my wish list:

You know me and birds, well, there are some new, super cute birds called Cheep Talk and Good Friend. and the coordinate with these really awesome Trendy Trees.

In the tools and accessories part, there is a cool new circle cutter that cuts BIG circles up to 6 inches, some awesome new punches and, of course, ribbons and brads! so much cool stuff!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails