Saturday, January 17, 2009

owl thank you!


Can you tell I've got a bunch of thank-yous to get out? This was such a crazy holiday I'm a little behind on getting back into the swing of things. I bought a few stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps with some of my Christmas money and this one is so cute! It comes with two owls and a set of wings so you can put his wings out if you want to. I stamped the larger owl on the branch and then made the little one pop out so it looks like he's hugging it.

here's a close-up:
You can see how cute this set is, right? I can't wait to try more cards with it. It has the cutest sayings too. For this one I used "thanks for owl you do" so I can use it as a thank-you card.

The cardstock is all from Stampin' Up! and the flowers stamped on the yellow layer are from the eastern blooms set from Stampin' Up. I also used a border punch and some green button brads. I love these little button brads. They're so cute on almost anything!


stamps: What a Hoot (clear dollar stamps), Eastern Blooms (Stampin' up)
ink:Basic black, earth elements markers
paper:Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Pacific Point
other:Dimensional, border punch, button brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails