Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Eat Chocolate



At long last I am sharing some new stuff with you! I meant to post these days ago but the time has gotten away from me this week! Here's a fun card I made using the new Eat Chocolate set from the 2011 Occasions Mini catalog. I made this cute background by stamping the "so much Chocolate, so little time" stamp randomly over a piece of Crumb Cake card stock using early espresso ink. The main image I stamped by carefully coloring it with the brush ends of the markers and stamping it onto whisper white cardstock. Then I used a glue pen and some glitter to make it sparkly. Here's a close up-- can you see the glitter? It's kind of hard to see in the photo but it's super cute in person.


I punched out the image using the Decorative Label punch (this is in the new mini again so if you didn't get a chance to order it from the holiday one, you still can!)

This card also uses some of the seam binding ribbon. I ordered a few colors of this and LOVED it so I decided to do a share of it. Let me know if you're interested in participating in the share. This ribbon is really thin and sheer... the images in the catalog don't do it justice at all.

Hope you enjoyed this card... I think it would make a great Valentine!

stamps:Eat Chocolate
ink: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
paper: whisper white, pretty in pink, rose red, chocolate chip, crumb cake
other: Rose Red seam binding ribbon, dimensionals, Decorative Label Punch



1 comment:

bellonjm07 said...

That makes me want some chocolate... oh wait, I'm eating some now!! haha! Love it Jen!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails