Saturday, January 22, 2011

Simply Valentine

I was browsing through my stamp collection and found the set Simply Said, which I haven't used in quite a while so I thought I'd pull it out and make a valentine! I'm sorry if you're getting bored with the color scheme I'm using for most of my valentines but I really love how it looks together!

I stamped the hearts onto some scrap whisper white using crumb cake, pretty in pink and rose red inks. Then I punched them out with the square punch and framed them with scallop squares punched out of chocolate chip and rose red card stock. Then I sent a piece of pretty in pink card stock through the big shot with the perfect polka dots embossing folder. I added some rose red seam binding ribbon and finished it off with the "love you" from the Valentine Defined stamp set.

Are you inspired to make Valentines yet?

stamps: Simply Said, Valentine Defined
ink: Early Espresso, crumb cake, pretty in pink, rose red
paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Rose Red
other: rose red seam binding ribbon, perfect polka dots embossing folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails