Sunday, January 30, 2011

Letterpress Valentines

I thought I'd give the Lots of Love letterpress a try - I've had this for awhile but haven't played with it much. It's similar to an embossing folder except that it just presses the paper from one side and you can also add ink to it! I used a chocolate chip craft Stampin' Spot to ink just the large word love. Then I put it through the Big Shot using some pink pirouette cardstock. I did this twice and made two cards with it.

Here is the other card:I made both card pretty simple since the letterpress is so pretty. I really like how elegant it looks. This would make a great wedding card too!

stamps: none!
ink: chocolate chip
paper:crumb cake, chocolate chip, pink pirouette
other: Lots of Love Letterpress plate, big shot, scallop trim border punch, eyelet border punch, rose red seam binding ribbon


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails