Friday, January 28, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Bliss!

It's now officially Sale-a-Bration! This is my favorite special of the whole year... For every $50 in stampin' goodies you buy, you get to choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration mini catalog! How cool is that? I made this card using one of the stamp sets you can choose for free. It's called Bliss.

I couldn't decide what colors to use for this card so I pulled out my color coach and went to real red and saw this color combo: real red, early espresso and pumpkin pie. I'm not sure I would have otherwise tried these colors together but thought I'd give it a shot. I'm happy with how it turned out! I added some crumb cake... my favorite neutral lately and of course, white.


The polka dot background was created using the Big Shot and the Perfect Polka dots embossing folder. I also used the scallop trim border punch to get that pretty edge.

If you like this set, you can get it for free simply by ordering $50 of stampin' stuff! If you want to see what else you could get make sure to download a copy of the SAB brochure here.


stamps: Bliss, thank you kindly
ink: Real red, early espresso, pumpkin pie
paper: early espresso, pumpkin pie, whisper white, crumb cake
other: real red grosgrain ribbon, perfect polka dots embossing folder, scallop trim border punch, square scallop punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails