Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love those flamingos!


Another Valentine using the Valentine Defined Stamp set. This time the color palette I used is a little softer but still using the pink and brown tones like yesterdays card. I started this time with a crumb cake base and stamped some of the heart branches across the bottom with crumb cake ink. Then I stamped the little heart image (I think it looks like a clothesline) on a piece of pretty in pink card stock. The flamingos are again in melon mambo ink on whisper white. Again, I used some seam binding ribbon... I'm ADDICTED to this ribbon.... this time in crumb cake.

And, with my coordinating envelope:



stamps: Valentine Defined
ink: crumb cake, melon mambo, chocolate chip
paper:whisper white, pretty in pink, crumb cake
other: crumb cake seam binding ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails