Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simple Chocolate Card

Here is a quick and easy card using the Eat Chocolate Stamp set. I started with Pretty in Pink and Chocolate chip... I just LOVE these colors together...especially for Valentines! I embossed the piece of Chocolate chip using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder in my Big Shot so give some fun texture to the simple card. Both of the sentiments I used are on the same stamp so I used markers to color it, first not coloring the "...I'm that friend" portion to stamp the top, then again, stamping just the "...I'm that friend" portion and punching it out with the word window punch. I thought it might look nice to separate them a little more than they are on the stamp.
I also used some crumb cake seam binding ribbon to attach the sentiment and add some sweetness to the card!

Have I inspired you to make Valentines yet? Sign up for my Spring Stamp-a-Stack... we will be using this set that night!

stamps:Eat Chocolate
ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
paper: whisper white, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, crumb cake
other: Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, Word Window Punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails