Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sweet Nature Card



I am having so much fun with all the stuff in the Occasions Mini. I decided to play with the Nature Walk set a little more this week. I stamped the bird, birdcage and floral image from the set overlapping in different colors... I love how this looks, sort of has a collage feel. Then I stamped the bee on so saffron card stock and punched him out to add a little dimension. The paper used on the card is a piece of the Botanical Gazette designer paper that coordinates with this stamp set. It's hard to see in this little swatch but it has a beehive pattern on it. I finished off the card with a strip of so saffron punched out with the scallop ribbon border punch. The sentiment "get well soon" is from the set sincere salutations.




stamps:Nature Walk, sincere salutations
ink: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso
paper: whisper white, chocolate chip, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Botanical Gazette Designer Paper
other: 1 inch circle punch, dimensional, scallop ribbon border punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails