Friday, September 14, 2007

Birthday Wild Ones


Besides it being my grandpas birthday this week, it was also my little brothers. I made him this card with the Wild About you set. I started with pumpkin pie paper and used the Boho Friend wheel to make a background. Then I stamped my 3 characters on squares of whisper white with blue bayou, pumpkin pie and wild wasabi. I then mounted the three of them on a piece of wild wasabi and did faux stitching on the edges. Last I added the birthday hugs and wishes sentiment. I like how simple and cute it turned out.

stamps: boho wheel, wild about you, hugs and wishes
inks: blue bayou, pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, black
paper: whisper white, pumpkin pie, wild wasabi
accessories: white gel pen, paper piercing tool

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails