Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Wow! It's October!

When did that happen? I can't believe how fast it became fall! I haven't had much time to stamp over the past few days since I was out of town visiting family for the weekend and now I'm playing catch-up with stuff around the house. But Here is a card I haven't shown you that that I made a little bit ago. It uses the True Friend stamp set from the holiday mini catalog.
I started wit a piece of River Rock card stock (I didn't really like this color at first but it's really growing on me...) I stamped the flower on the background with river rock ink. Then I used a piece of the coordinating designer paper to frame my main image. The main image was simply colored with chocolate chip and close to cocoa markers and stamped on whisper white paper. I framed it with a piece of chocolate chip cardstock and tied a piece of white grosgrain around it. Then to finish off the card, I stamped the "thank u" in chocolate chip. It's simple and easy but I love how it turned out.

stamps: true friend
paper: Apple Cider Designer Series paper, River Rock, chocolate chip
ink: chocolate chip, river rock, close to cocoa
other: white grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails