Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another winter kitty card

Happy Wednesday! I'm working on a calendar project but it's not quite done yet so here's another Kitty card I made the other day. This set is so adorable no matter what you do with it! The stamp is from C.C. Designs (you can find them here.)

I used all Stampin' Up Card stock for this card. The base is lovely lilac and the layers are bashful blue, lavendar lace, pretty in pink and whisper white. I used my cuttlebug to make the fun snowflake texture and my Marvy Giga punches to make the big circle and scallop. The ribbon is pink and cream taffeta ribbon from Stamin' Up.

stamps: Wintertime fun from C. C. Designs
ink: black
paper: lovely lilac, bashful blue, lavendar lace, pretty in pink,
other: marvy giga punches, cuttlebug embossing folder, taffeta ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails