Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pink Cat Christmas...


When I saw these stamps from Pink Cat Studio, I could not resist. I've always admired their designs and this one was so adorable I had to have it. I loved the little kitty angel and the "meowy Christmas" sentiment. For this card I used Stampin' Up Cardstock in Pacific Point and Baja Breeze blues and then Chocolate chip and Barely Banana. I stamped the cat image in Basic black and colored it using aquapainters and ink. I then went over it with some silver bells shimmerz which makes is sparkle lightly...It's hard to see in the picture but it's really pretty. Here's a close-up. Maybe you can see it a little in this one.

I found the cute little button brads in a little scrapbook store up in Hayward where I was over thanksgiving. So cute!

stamps:Christmas Kitty by Pink Cat Studio
ink:basic black, various
paper: whisper white, chocolate chip, barely banana, pacific point, baja breeze
other: scallop punch, circle punch, kiwi kiss ribbon, brads, shimmerz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails