Sunday, April 26, 2009

thank you bird card


Here is a card that I did for a recent swap. The theme was punches but I couldn't resist using my good friend set so here's what I came up with. I stamped the bird with Kiwi Kiss ink and pumpkin pie ink. Then I framed him with baja breeze card stock. Then I used the scallop circle and circle punches to create a flower image to accent the bird. The background is kiwi kiss stamped with flowers and I also used the scallop border punch on white along the side.

I love how this card turned out. I have a few extras left from my swap so I will probably be using this for my thank-yous for awhile!

stamps: good friend
ink: kiwi kiss, pacific point, pumpkin pie
paper: kiwi kiss, pacific point, pumpkin pie, whisper white, baja breeze
other:punches, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails