Thursday, December 10, 2009

One-layer Christmas Card

Wow. We had a ton of snow this week. It took my husband and I around 4 hours to clean out our driveway and sidewalk. I think it was around 18 inches of heavy wet snow, more where the plow pushed it in at the ends!

Here's a super easy Christmas Card for those of you making last-minute cards. It only uses one layer of card stock! I used whisper white card stock for mine. I cut a piece of paper using the top note die using a scrap paper (doesn't matter what color) and used it as a stencil. Hold it down onto the white card stock and sponge along the edges with blue to create that cool shape. Then leave your template there and stamp some snowflakes on top using the Serene Snowflakes set. I Left room on the bottom for my sentiment "Merry Christmas" from the Many Merry Messages stamp set.

This card is quick and easy but looks fantastic!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails