Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful butterflies!

I love the pretty pastels on this card. I wanted to make a pretty spring card and started with orchid opulence, a color I had a lot of since I don't use it that often. I matched it up with some barely banana that I textured using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder in the big shot. Then I used the Embosslits die Beautiful Wings to create the butterflies. This die is really cool because it cuts out the shape and embosses it at the same time! I used the Scallop Square punch to create the squares and glued the butterflies to them. This was a really simple card to make and so pretty!

stamps: A little Birthday Cheer
ink: orchid opulence
paper: very vanilla, orchid opulence, pretty in pink, gable green, barely banana
big shot: perfect polka dots, beautiful wings
other: pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, scallop square punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails