Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Make-and-takes from Regionals...

I haven't had a chance yet to post what I made at the Regional Seminar last Saturday! I had so much fun swapping with everyone and taking photos. I have tons of new ideas and inspiration-- now I just need some time to try everything I learned out!!

We received the Stamp set Vintage Vouge and made a bunch of cute projects with it! Here is What the set looks like:



I love how simple and sweet this card is:


This is a cute little mini 3x3 inch card. I love the color combo with the Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry... I never would have thought to put them together


This project was a cute little treat holder. I would be perfect for a mini bag of M&Ms or something like that..


This one uses those little Glassine Envelopes and and Sending Love notes. They are super tiny but really cute:



And last but not least, a 8x8 scrapbook page!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails