Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fright Night!

I just love Halloween and Stampin' Up! has the coolest spooky and fun stuff for Halloween. I can't wait to show you all the cool stuff I'm making!

Here's the first one -- the Fright Night stamp is a single stamp in the back of the mini catalog. When I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I stamped it by coloring it with black and concord crush markers. Then I framed it with some crumb cake card stock. The concord crush background was created using the Bring on the Bats jumbo roller inked in concord crush ink. The spider web was created by putting the black card stock through the Big Shot with the Spider Web embossing folder and then sponging over the web parts with some frost white shimmer paint! Doesn't it look cool? Here's a close-up:

stamps:Bring on the bats roller, Fright night
ink: black, concord crush
paper:basic black, concord crush, whisper white, crumb cake
other: Spider Web embossing folder, frost white shimmer paint, Concord Crush poly-stitched ribbon



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails