Saturday, January 7, 2012

Playing with my new stuff!


I finally got a chance to play with some of my new stuff from the occasions mini catalog. If you haven't had a chance to look at this mini yet you are in for a treat. There are tons of cool new things for the big shot along with all the awesome stamp sets and accessories. For this card I used the new framelits labels big shot die set and the coordinating stamp set apothecary art. I stamped the image on white cardstock and then lined it up with the die and passed it through the big shot to cut it out. The cool thing about the framelits dies is that they are just a fame which makes it easy to see exactly where you are cutting. I colored the flowers in using blender pens. I also cut a slightly larger shape out of pool party cardstock to frame it.

The other new product I used on this card is the edge lit die to create the cool edge on the white cardstock. I used both the edgelit cutting die and the coordinating embossing folder to get this effect.

The paper and ribbon are sneak peeks from the sale-a-bastion mini that will be available starting Jan. 24th.



Stamps: apothecary art
Ink: early espresso, calypso coral, pear pizzaz
Paper: pool party, whisper white, pear pizzaz, everyday enchantment designer series paper
Other: framelits labels collection, edgelits adorning accents, blender pens, everyday enchantment ribbon pack



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails