Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June June June!!!

Hello! Sorry I'm a little late to share all the June specials...I've had a bad cold (thanks to my husband who had it first) and am finally getting caught up. There's tons going on in June so make sure to check it all out. I've added some new links to the right too so you can always check there for the most current specials.

First and most exciting to me are the retired lists!!! Whoo hoo! I'm sad to see some of these sets go but I'm excited to make room for new stuff. Anywhoo, make sure you check out these lists and see if there's anything you want 'cuz you only have this month to get it. --And for my customers, I'm going on Vacation starting June 25th so I need all June orders in by June 24--Sorry!!

Here are the links to the pdfs:
Last Chance Stamps in Numerical order
Last Chance Décor Elements These are 25% off!

There are, of course, retiring accessories too. Contact me for the most current list but you know for sure all those awesome incolor colors are going away so anything made with those is bye-bye. Since the accessories are available only until they're gone you need to get these right away!!


June hostess Special
Dates: June 1-30, 2009

Promotion Details:

Hostesses who hold a $250-$399.99 workshop will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars.

Hostesses who hold a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars.

Now I'm getting really booked up already for June with my vacation so if you want to take advantage of this special, make sure to contact me ASAP. I don't want you to miss out but my calendar is filling up fast. I can't believe it's June already!



Country Living Summer Cookout Kit
Dates:
June 15 - August 31, 2009 or while supplies last

Promotion Details
This summer, Stampin' Up! has we've partnered with Country Living magazine to create a unique craft kit, which they will feature in their July 2009 issue. Create special memories with a fun and convenient, coordinated summer barbeque!

The exclusive Country Living Summer Cookout Kit includes the following products:

  • 8 die-cut table tents (2 each of 4 colors)
  • Die-cut components, bamboo skewers, and envelopes to create 8 shish kabob invitations
  • 12 die-cut coasters (3 each of 4 colors)
  • 16 die-cut tags (4 each of 4 colors)
  • 24 12" x 12" printed food wrapper sheets (12 each of 2 colors)
  • 4 printed recipe cards
  • 5 yards linen thread
  • Ruby Red Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Dig In stamp set (item number 116700)
All for Just $24.95. Contact me to order!

You can also subscribe to Country Living for only $10 during this special offer here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails