Friday, May 27, 2011

Friendship flower

I did a few Glossy Watercolor flowers a while ago and realized I never posted this one. Here are
the other two I posted here and here. For this card I created the little rose from the Growing Green Stamp set in the glossy watercolor technique and added it on top of a piece of white cardstock stamped with the leafy branches from the same set. I added a tag using the tiny tags set and the jewelry tag punch.
I love the way the colors turned out on this card! I used Crumb cake and early espresso and some paper from the Woodland Walk designer paper pack.

stamps:Growing Green, Tiny Tags
ink: early espresso, garden green
paper: whisper white, crumb cake, early espresso, Woodland Walk designer paper
other: re-inkers, aquapainter, embossing powder


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails