Sunday, August 28, 2011

Berry Wishes Card!


Here's Another one using the Fruit & Flowers stamp set. Can you tell I'm having a ton of fun with this set? Sometimes I will get a stamp set that is just so much fun to play with and this is definitely one of them! This card is pretty simple. I started with a calypso coral base and layered some patterned paper from the Berry Blossoms Designer paper pack over it-- This paper is SUPER CUTE!! for the main image I embossed the oval using one of the designer frame embossing folders. This one is my favorite because the oval punch fits perfectly inside! I added on some bakers twine and the sentiment "best wishes" from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. Oh, and I almost forgot, I used the cool Lace Ribbon Border with wisteria wonder card stock to add some fun detail!


stamps: Fruit & Flowers, Sincere Salutations
ink: calypso coral, Lucky Limeade, Black
paper: calypso coral, wisteria wonder, Berry Blossoms Designer paper, whisper white
other: bakers twine, Designer frame embossing folder, big shot, Lace Ribbon border punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails